Crooked Fence Gifts

Crooked Fence Gifts focuses on new trends in Jewelry, Home decor, Wedding, One of A kind Vintage & Holiday decor. We strive to create gifts from our own designs and to use Vintage and USA Items as often as possible.

Shop local and support your community of businesses big and small. Shopping in your own neighborhood is the most direct way you can support the area where you live.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Halloween Time at Crooked Fence Gifts

Halloween is a special time at Crooked Fence Gifts. As Fall approaches I always find myself creating like crazy. The weather sets in and I get in the mood for being cozy. What better time to create ?
In the Pacific Northwest when Summer is over, it is truly over. We may get one  or two more nice days. We may not. One thing I do know is that I haven't worn a short sleeved shirt in a week.
I wanted to post some items that I do every year for Halloween and maybe a few new ones.
Have a fabulous fall and don't forget to shop local !

Spider Web Earrings

Jackopic Halloween Pick by CFG




P.S. As always we are always happy to do custom orders for weddings, parties and showers. We specialize in Tissue Poms, Paper Garland, Paper Flowers: Magnets, Pins, Clips, and last but not least Vintage inspired handmade Jewelry.
Crooked Fence Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment