Crooked Fence Gifts

Crooked Fence Gifts focuses on new trends in Jewelry, Home decor, Wedding, One of A kind Vintage & Holiday decor. We strive to create gifts from our own designs and to use Vintage and USA Items as often as possible.

Shop local and support your community of businesses big and small. Shopping in your own neighborhood is the most direct way you can support the area where you live.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Vintage Frame Jewelry Displays by Crooked Fence Gifts

Ever since I was a little girl I marveled at anything sparkly, shiny and ornate. So it is only fitting that I would become an artisan who enjoys making many different all types of jewelry and home decor.There is so much beauty in a woman that is well put together in her own style ( no matter what that is) and feels good being herself !Lately my focus has been on display of jewelry and personal items.I don't know about the rest of you, but I really like seeing my favorite jewelry items displayed in cute and playful ways.



Having always loved vintage frames, jewelry frame displays was a natural progression for me. 
Here are a few that will be online today:






These are available in custom colors, finishes and sizes. Hooks, loops and other attachments can be added to hold any type of jewelry or accessory.

Have fun displaying your daily and favorite jewelry !






No comments:

Post a Comment