Crooked Fence Gifts

Crooked Fence Gifts focuses on new trends in Jewelry, Home decor, Wedding, One of A kind Vintage & Holiday decor. We strive to create gifts from our own designs and to use Vintage and USA Items as often as possible.

Shop local and support your community of businesses big and small. Shopping in your own neighborhood is the most direct way you can support the area where you live.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The almost Anything Charm

One of my latest inspirations have been Lucite Flowers. I love them. I like flowers anyway, but these are so versatile and they are made really well. 
Jewelry is one of my favorite items to make along with Home Decor. I have made necklaces, earrings, bracelets with the Lucite Flowers, but I really wanted to make something different with them. Something that was more than a jewelry item...
A purse charm ! That is what I came up with, but not just a purse charm. This is versatile enough to be almost Anything ! That is where I came up with the almost Anything Charm.
I made them long enough to be a bracelet or a purse charm or rear view mirror decoration or anything you like. You could use them as a tieback for a curtain. I have a customer who bought one and is going to use it for a decoration for her front door.
They have a lobster claw clasp, so no chance of coming undone. Each one is a little different.



Until next time... say what you mean, and do what you say...

No comments:

Post a Comment