Crooked Fence Gifts

Crooked Fence Gifts focuses on new trends in Jewelry, Home decor, Wedding, One of A kind Vintage & Holiday decor. We strive to create gifts from our own designs and to use Vintage and USA Items as often as possible.

Shop local and support your community of businesses big and small. Shopping in your own neighborhood is the most direct way you can support the area where you live.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fairy Green

Looking out the window
The Grass and Trees are greener than usual
A vibrant Fairy Green
that is visually inspiring
I drink it in
with my eyes


The flutter in my core
reminds me that it 
is really there...
My heart races as I continue to stare

Hand Made Cloth Flower
I am like a warmed up race car 
lurching against the brake
I cant wait to make something
beautiful


Twilight Saturday June 30, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment